Simplified Stock Corporations
Simplified Stock Corporations (in Spanish: “Sociedades por Acciones Simplificadas”) may have one of the following organizational structures:
- A General Meeting and a Legal Representative (in Spanish: “Representante Legal”).
- A General Meeting, a Legal Representative and a Board of Directors (in Spanish: “Junta Directiva”).
Stock Corporations (in Spanish “Sociedades Anónimas”) must have the following organizational structure:
- A General Meeting, a Board of Directors, a Legal Representative and a Statutory Auditor (In Spanish: “Revisor Fiscal”).
Limited Liability Companies
Limited Liability Companies (in Spanish “Sociedades de Responsabilidad Limitada”) may have one of the following organizational structures:
- A General Meeting only (where each of the Partners may act as Legal Representative).
- A General Meeting and a Legal Representative.
- A General Meeting, a Legal Representative and a Board of Directors.
Please see, respectively, “General Meeting”, “Board of Directors” and “Legal Representative” in the left side menu for a more in-depth description of each structure, including how to change the respective board members.
Posse Herrera Ruiz has provided all input about changing board members in Colombia- Posse Herrera Ruiz is [...] a Colombian law firm with broad international experience, a strong array of specialized legal services and the right capabilities to offer comprehensive and integrated legal advice.
Our team has more than 120 highly qualified lawyers and professionals committed to provide legal services of the highest standard in all of the practice areas we offer.
For more information about Posse Herrera Ruiz and changing board members in Colombia, please use the below contacts:TEL: +57/1/325 73 00